Breaking Bread is a new initiative to foster meaningful, lasting connections within the Chicago Wharton community by facilitating small gatherings over a meal.
How Does it Work?
1. The Breaking Bread meal is for 6-8 people, including the event organizer
2. Registrations will be limited to the first 8 people to register
3. Feel free to come on your own – however, you can bring a friend or significant other if you would like
4. Each attendee will pay for their own meal
5. A small registration fee of $5 helps to ensure that people who sign up are committed to attending
Mark your calendar – our first Breaking Bread event is on February 3rd in the Lincoln Park neighborhood; details follow:
Event Organizer: Dayna Bender
Location: The Willow Room
Emergency Contact: Dayna 415-279-0961
Questions: Email Dayna Bender at [email protected]
We look forward to gathering fellow alumni in an environment where people can get to know each other and build deeper connections with Chicago Wharton alumni.
If the event is sold out, you can fill out this form to be added to the waitlist in case there is a cancellation and you would like to take the opening. We will contact if an opening is available.