The Wharton Club of Chicago Board of Directors recently sponsored a survey of Chicago area Wharton alumni to determine interests for activities and programming. The sample size was both large (~100 responses) and broad (in terms of class year and industry), and the feedback was very helpful in determining where to focus energy on Committees.
In response to this membership survey, we are looking for Members to join with us as part of newly forming Committees to create more activities in the following areas:
- Northern Suburbs Events
- Western Suburbs Events
- Affinity Groups & Diversity Liaison (liaison with other Wharton groups – Wharton Healthcare, Wharton PE/VC, LGBT, Wharton Women, etc.)
- Co-Sponsored Events Liaison (Non-Wharton co-sponsors, such as Penn Club, plus other business schools and appropriate groups - e.g., CFA Society, Chicago Council on Foreign Affairs, Union League Club )
- Social Impact Annual Event
- Executive Dinner – 1 to 2 small “C” level, exclusive dinners per year
- Young Alumni Leader – liaison with graduates within 5 years of graduation, Summer Interns, New Admits and Prospective Admits
- Marquee Thought Leader Events
Mentoring Program - Click here for more information
Let us know what you are interested in and how you would like to participate. Please reach out to our Board via email with ideas, comments, and/or suggestions.