PITCH: Silicon Valley Chapter @ ZOOM Video Conf.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM PST
“ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY”
Last quarter's pitch event resulted in investments in:
- Health Hero(closed)
- Aptonomy(closing in about a week). Aptonomy might have room open, please check with Bogdan Romanescu for more information.
- Manscape(closing soon, fully subscribed)
This upcoming Zoom pitch on 6-February we'll see up to five companies present.
- ClearRoad (pending confirmation with entrepreneur) - SV members already considering investment
- Seed & Spark (pending confirmation with entrepreneur) - SoCal members already invested / considering investment
- Up to three other companies are pending final decision by the Screening Committee
Feb 6, 2019 6:00 PM Pacific Time PST (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Questions or Support: JBHA Executive Administrator
Wharton Alumni Angels is not a venture fund, an investment bank, a broker/dealer, investment clearing‐house, or an investment advisor. Wharton Alumni Angels is not registered with the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission or any other state’s or nation’s securities commission. For tax, compliance, reporting, legal or other requirements, it is highly recommended that members seek appropriate professional help. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by Wharton Alumni Angels or companies presenting investment opportunities. Wharton Alumni Angels presumes that any offering conducted by companies is a private placement and does not involve a public solicitation of investment.
This event will discuss the following companies:
Apply for Membership
- Apply on our website
- Non-investors may join as Associate Members, focused on investing education and hands-on learning
Wharton Alumni Angels does not make any recommendations about investments. Each member of Wharton Alumni Angels must recognize that she/he must make her/his own decision about any investment made, and must not rely upon the staff or management of Wharton Alumni Angels, nor upon any member of Wharton Alumni Angels.
Sponsors & Partners