An angel investing club for Wharton alumni worldwide. Our vision is to establish Wharton as a premier angel investing brand, providing an exceptional investing environment for angel investors, delivering seamless and efficient financing for entrepreneurs globally, and creating value beyond the deal.
The Chicago Chapter is Launching Soon!
If you are an accredited investor and interested in being a member, then you are invited to join by video, the next pitch event hosted by the Silicon Valley Chapter.
PITCH EVENT: Silicon Valley Chapter
Oct 23, 2018 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CT
Wharton SF Campus, San Francisco, CA
Video connection details will be provided after registration.
Available to only 20 accredited investors interested to learn more about Wharton Alumni Angels
A social fitness experience that comes to you.
A virtual healthcare scribe which optimizes the end-to-end clinic workflow to offload data capture and automate entry into the electronic medical record.
Vroom Delivery (Chicago based startup!)
A solution allowing convenience stores to deliver all of their products, including alcohol and tobacco without a massive upfront investment in technology.
- Universal membership, you affiliate with a chapter and you can attend regular events at any chapter globally, and invest in deals worldwide
- Chapters in Brazil, Chicago, Hispanic LatAm, India, Paris, Middle East, Silicon Valley, Southern California, and more
- Live local events, and webcast pitch and education events for members everywhere
- Invest together, all deals worldwide are available to investor members
- See our portfolio companies
Apply for Membership
- Apply on our website
- Non-investors may join as Associate Members, focused on investing education and hands-on learning
Wharton Alumni Angels is an alumni operated, 501c6 mutual benefit corporation, and is not managed by the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Wharton Alumni Angels is not a venture fund, an investment bank, a broker/dealer, investment clearing‐house, or an investment advisor. Wharton Alumni Angels is not registered with the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission or any other state’s or nation’s securities commission. For tax, compliance, reporting, legal or other requirements, it is highly recommended that members seek appropriate professional help. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by Wharton Alumni Angels or companies presenting investment opportunities. Wharton Alumni Angels presumes that any offering conducted by companies is a private placement and does not involve a public solicitation of investment.
Sponsors & Partners