Wharton Career Webinar – Additional Session Added!
Our first two sessions of the “Career Transitions in the Midst of Chaos” interactive webinar offered on April 8th and 16th were quickly oversubscribed. This session is open to all Wharton alumni in Illinois and Wisconsin.
*** Sold Out ***
We limit the size to 20 to allow for the session to be interactive and get valuable feedback from Chris Nadherny. If we added more sessions, would you like to participate? If yes, please fill-out the Waitlist Request Form.
Hope for the Best, Plan for the Worst
This special webinar is designed to help executives who are considering, launching, or in the midst of a job search. This one hour program offers timely observations, insights, implications and practical suggestions for effective job searches in the midst of unprecedented industry, economic and personal upheaval that we are all now experiencing.
Chris Nadherny has graciously agreed to again lead this program. Chris is a former 30-year C-Suite search consultant and Senior Partner from Spencer Stuart, the leading global senior executive search firm. He has previously conducted three multi-session career management and acceleration seminars for the Club, all of which have been sold out. He is a noted author (The Proactive Executive – October 2017, Amazon “5-Star” ratings) and career coach who has helped many executives achieve swifter career advancement, greater job satisfaction, and increased compensation.
The one hour program will discuss a range of timely questions and topics and also allow for Q&A:
- Should I launch my search now or wait?
- How active is the current job market?
- What can I anticipate as the COVID situation evolves?
- What are search consultants in executive recruiting firms saying?
- How can I give a stronger virtual/video interview?
- How can I most effectively position my profile in the market?
- What else can I do in the meantime to enhance my attractiveness in the market?
- How can I do a better job of networking virtually?
- Should I consider transitioning into a new industry? How do I do this?
- What can I expect from search firms in the current environment? How can I best work with them?
This program is being offered by the Club at no charge to both members and non-members to provide assistance during a challenging period for all of us. You do need to register in advance for us to email your login instructions. Attendance is being limited to the first 20 registrants in order to preserve a high degree of interactivity and opportunity to ask questions.
Feel free to make a donation to help us continue to provide programming to our club.
If you are not a member, we would love to have you join.