“There are two great days in a person’s life- the day we are born and the day we discover why.”
- William Barclay (theologian)
This workshop is for you if:
- you want to find more meaning and purpose in your life and don't know how
- you know more about what you don't want than what you do want
- your current job/career is something you can do but it's no longer something you want to do
This workshop will show you:
- how your life’s purpose speaks to you
- what it feels like when you are tuned into your purpose and passion
- why it’s been so hard for you to take actions towards your right life
- your unique first step towards your north star
This is an intimate (max 6) in-person workshop that will take place in downtown Chicago (River North).
The two hours will be spent doing exercises that teach you how to tune your attention to what will bring you a fulfilling life. This includes (but is not limited to) visualizations, meditations, journaling, thought work, and somatic inquiry.
Rest assured this is for beginners and those who have done none of those things before. It will be short, simple, fun and also very powerful.
How your life’s purpose looks is as unique as you are and this workshop is a kickoff to understanding how to live your life with intentionality.
Your purpose is calling to you.
About the facilitator:
Serena Lal, WG’07, is a master certified life coach. She had a twenty year corporate career that she abruptly left in 2019 without a plan. That is when she finally got still enough for a lifelong accumulation of neglect for her interest in brain science, personal development and self-help to hit her hard. Now she coaches others to create their lives and businesses from a place of integrity. When not coaching, Serena is also an investor in female business founders who are fulfilling their life’s purpose. She is a founding member of Fempire x SoGal, an angel investing community that teaches strategies and skills to women who invest in women. Serena is also Board President of Collective Initiatives, a Chicago non-profit that helps members of Black and Brown communities build successful businesses through consulting and mindset coaching.
Serena also has a bachelor's degree in computer science from Cornell University where her interests in how we are the way we are first began.