On March 22nd in Chicago at the Innovation Summit join Economist editors and Fortune 500 CEOs, policymakers, disruptive entrepreneurs to discuss and debate strategies for successfully embracing AI to build a truly intelligent and economically efficient company.
As part of our network enjoy a 15% discount when you register with code WHARTON15. Register here.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Fei- Fei Li, chief scientist, Google Cloud AI
• Jim Fowler, chief information officer, GE
• Mike Beebe, chief executive officer, Mayfield Robotics
• Jennifer Wortman Vaughan, senior researcher, Microsoft Research
• Bask Iyer, chief information officer, VMware, Dell
• Sami Atiya, president, robotics and motion, ABB