Compass invites Wharton alumni to volunteer to lead or join a Pro Bono Consulting Project for a local nonprofit.
Advance your career while giving back. Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Enhance your business skills
- Expand your network with Chicago area leaders
- Create a reference opportunity for your leadership abilities
- Gain relevant experience in a consulting role
- Make a valuable contribution to a deserving nonprofit
Project Leader applications are due by Sep 13, 2019.
Team Member applications are due by Oct 18, 2019.
Use your skills and experience to make a valuable contribution to some of Chicago’s most dynamic and deserving nonprofits. The 2019-2020 Nonprofit Clients are:
- Albany Park Community Center
- Better Government Association
- Cancer Wellness Center
- Chicago Furniture Bank
- Claretian Associates
- Concordia Place
- Housing Choice Partners
- Inspiration Corporation
- John Howard Association
- Legal Aid Society of Metropolitan Family Services
- Margaret's Village
- National Runaway Safeline
Detailed descriptions of each project can be found at 2019-2020 Nonprofit Clients
To learn more about Compass, please visit the Compass Website.